Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love Bug

Feeling a kiss, concealing a smile, missing a hug
Please tell me, am I bitten by the love bug

Cupid had the bow, it pulled the arrow
Before I could gather, had struck the blow

I pause and ponder, I think and wonder
Nothing until now, could have made me surrender

Till now on my Heart, the mind had played a spy
Now there is feeling, a feeling so so high

My heart is not in place, its house is empty
But the heaven it rests now, has joys in plenty

Now every thought is a poetry, every dream a carnival
Even the mind now, nods to heart in approval

Love overcomes barriers, drives through each bend
Its an incessant feeling, that lacks "The End"

May it last. may it lead from chapter to chapter
So the book may say, "They lived happily ever after"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

has the love bug bitten u by any chance? coz the passion wid which d poem is written is very appealing!!!